Let Us Help You Through The Process
Are you confused about what it takes to apply for Social Security disability benefits in Michigan? You are not alone. It is daunting for many people. Allow us to ease your stress by preparing your application for you. We can make sure to include documents that will give your claim the best chance for approval.find out more
Waiting to get a decision on your disability benefits claim is never easy. Our lawyers can make the process go as fast and smooth as possible by ensuring claims reviewers have all the information they need and exploring all available ways to expedite your case. We can also track your claim and keep you updated.find out more
If your Social Security disability benefits claim is denied, don’t give up hope. The reality is that many applications are initially denied – only to be later approved on appeal. Our legal team will stay by your side throughout the appeals process and keep fighting for the benefits that you and your family need and deserve.find out more
Our Sole Focus: Helping People with Disabilities Throughout Michigan
Stu Johnson, Stu Johnson & Associates P.C., http://www.damichigan.com - (888) 886-6400. Michigan Social Security Disability Law FAQs: http://thelaw.tv/313/Social+Security+Disability+Law Disclaimer: http://thelaw.tv/313/a/d/
We know every little detail about the claims process, and we also know the big impact that benefits can have on our clients’ lives. We truly care about their future and work hard for them. We are proud to say that many clients come to us because they heard about us from those we served in the past
We Are Passionate About What We Do
People often come to our offices in Detroit, Warren or Flint during their darkest hours. They are suffering from a physical or mental impairment that prevents them from being able to work, earn money and pay bills. They are concerned about their family and their future. Our goal is to lighten their burdens.
Do You Qualify for SSDI or SSI Benefits?
We help people from all different backgrounds in Michigan who suffer from a disability. The reality is that anyone can have their life drastically altered by a physical or mental impairment that prevents them from being able to work.
In fact, the Social Security Administration (SSA) reports that:
Fortunately, the SSA administers two programs that are designed to provide a safety net for those who cannot work due to their physical or mental impairment:
Get Help from Our Michigan Disability Benefits Lawyers Today
No matter where you are in the process, the Disability Attorneys of Michigan can help you.
Whether you are seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits – or a combination of these benefits – you can count on us to:
- Provide a free and confidential consultation that comes with no obligation
- Help you to understand all of your benefits options and answer all your questions
- Assist you in preparing and filing your application for benefits, including gathering all personal, medical, vocational and/or military information you must provide
- Represent you in your appeal from a denied claim, including advocating for you at any hearing you must attend
- Help you to coordinate your benefits so that you and your family receive the maximum amount each month
- Assist you in obtaining medical care, finding housing and getting other assistance that you need during a difficult time
- Keep you updated about your case and return all calls within 24 hours.